The Wildlife Disease Association desires to keep all members, and especially student members, informed of upcoming educational opportunities.
More information, and to register for the ECZM CPD Webinar Series, see HERE.
Webinar on Regenerative Medicine
The CALIN veterinary team of the Regenerative Medicine Institute, from the University of Galway, Ireland will be running a series of webinars on veterinary regenerative medicine. To register please use the links on the announcement for each webinar or the corresponding QR codes. If those codes do not work, please see here: http://www.calin.wales/en/events
EWDA Student Chapter Workshop
- December 6-8, 2022: Safe Capture – Livestream Training Event
- December 14-15, 2022: Safe Capture In-Person Training Event (San Marcos, TX)
- January 11-12, 2023: Safe Capture In-Person Training Event (Little Rock , AR)
- January 25-26, 2023: Safe Capture In-Person Training Event (San Diego Zoo Safari Park, Escondido, CA)
- February 11-12, 2023: Safe Capture In-Person Training Event (Athens, GA)
- February 22-23, 2023: Safe Capture In-Person Training Event (Reno, NV)
- April 19-20, 2023: Safe Capture In-Person Training Event (Bridgeport, CT)
- June 13-14, 2023: Safe Capture In-Person Training Event (Fredericksburg, VA)
For more information on Safe Capture Training, visit: https://sdzwaacademy.org/safecapture/ or email AcademySafeCapture@sdzwa.org.
The 11th edition of the “WILDLIFE EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE CONTROL” course (or WildEpi-11), will take place in November 2022 and March 2023. This practical course provides specialized training in epidemiology and wildlife disease control by the SaBio research group at IREC (www.IREC.es) and selected invited faculty. Lectures, practical training and field trips are based at the IREC Wildlife Research Institute in Ciudad Real, one of Europe´s hotspots for this extraordinary scientific field. The course is split in two weeks: 21-25 November 2022 and 20-24 March 2023. Information on contents and how to register can be found at Curso Propio de Epidemiología y Control de las Enfermedades Compartidas con Fauna Silvestre / Wildlife Epidemiology and Disease Control - WildEpi (uclm.es) The fee is 490,20€ and sign-in is open until October 31st. For additional information and help please e-mail email@example.com.